10 Creative Ideas
Lazy Sundays. Those are the best kind. It’s also the perfect time to get your art on! Below are 10 ideas to inspire your creativity today.
- Organise your art supplies. Need inspiration? See what this art blogger did.
- Visit an art gallery or museum today, take a friend with you.
- Paint a rock, leave it somewhere in your neighbourhood for someone else to find. Inspired by The Kindness Rocks Project. Check them out!
- Spend time doing some Art Journaling. Here are 10 ideas to get you started.
- Do you enjoy adult colour-in pages? Here’s a link to 15 free printable colour-in pages.
- Paper Mâché! Learn how to make your own with these awesome paper mâché recipes.
- Perhaps you’d prefer to spend time in the garden? In that case here are 34 inspiring ideas to create your own inexpensive and easy garden art today.
- Or perhaps you’d like to make your own rubber stamps? Find out how here.
- Want to paint a portrait? Here is a great step-by-step guide to paint a portrait in oils. For beginners.
- Perhaps you’d like to improve your drawing skills. This blog article shares 7 tips to improve your drawings.
How will you ‘art’ today? Happy Sunday everyone!
I am a member of blogging communities, you will find my posts here too: